Family Nurturing Center offers more than a job opportunity. We provide a place for people to put their passion to work – to make a difference in the lives of others, and to build not only a stronger organization, but also a stronger community!
Our team members come from diverse backgrounds and offer varied skillsets, but we hold one thing in common – the mission of the organization. We provide competitive salaries and benefits, an outstanding pathway for professional development, and most important, a clear and compelling opportunity to positively impact lives.
Ideal Candidates: Regardless of the specific position, the ideal candidate to work at Family Nurturing Center is first and foremost, one who believes in, and wants to be a part of, our mission to end the cycle of child abuse. The kind of work we do requires special people; people who are tough enough to push through the trauma we see every day without suffering trauma themselves; people who are passionate enough to push through the obstacles that stand between children and what’s best for them; people who are flexible enough to push through “the way we’ve always done it” to find a better, more inspired, more perfect solution.
Family Nurturing Center is constantly on the lookout for high-quality, professional, committed people we can add to our team. We’re looking for people of great integrity who believe in our mission and our philosophy and who will work collaboratively with us to improve outcomes and improve lives. All positions at Family Nurturing Center require a shared vision and philosophy that promotes and enhances the agency mission, the desire to work in and promote a trauma-informed culture, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality, demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
Full Value Proposition: Family Nurturing Center knows the direct relationship between great employees, great services and great outcomes. Investing in our staff is not only the right thing to do for our employees; it’s the right thing to do to ultimately help children and families. Team members at Family Nurturing Center can expect the following direct and indirect benefits of working for an employer of choice:
- Being a part of a mission driven non profit that values transparency & open communication, respect for all people and ideas, and a trauma-informed culture.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including generous paid sick and vacation leave, retirement contribution, health, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance.
- Annual performance evaluations and opportunity for salary increase based on performance and market changes.
- Experience with diverse clients and situations. Opportunity to cross train and learn new skills.
- Robust training, feedback, live coaching and individual professional development.
- Work life balance offering flexible schedules when possible.
clinical services to children and adults impacted by sexual abuse and other violent crimes, as well
as their non-offending family members.
The schedule for this position is 2:15PM- 7:45PM Monday through Thursday and Saturday 8:15AM-5:15PM.