Virtual Nurturing Father’s Facilitator Training: September 14-16, 2022
September 14 @ 10:00 am - September 16 @ 5:00 pm
- The secrets for creating safe, living, stable and nurturing families.
- Positive discipline tools taught through a uniquely father-friendly method
for successful child behavior management.
- Effective family communication techniques to strengthen the father-child
and father-mother relationships.
- How to stop fighting and arguing by using proven-effective strategies for
conflict resolution and problem solving.
- How to achieve cooperation and teamwork in family life.
- Application of the Adult-Adolescent Parenting Inventory (AAPI-2.1).
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
- For mail-in payments, we ask all participants to download the Nurturing Father’s Facilitator Training form and mail the completed form with payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
No refunds within one week before the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.
This event is 9am-4pm Central Time