Holistic Events | Agency Events | Trainings
Virtual Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training November 9-11
November 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The philosophy of Nurturing Parenting.
- The five parenting constructs of abuse/neglect.
- The impact of maltreatment on brain development.
- How to assess high-risk parenting beliefs.
- To tailor-make programs based on family’s needs.
- To gather process evaluation data.
- To evaluate pre-post program impact.
- To implement home, group program models.
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
- For online credit card payment, fill out the fields below. Include all participant names and personal contact information in the Contact Information field. Before beginning, please have the shipping addresses ready for all participants you may enter. This is crucial for the information packets to arrive to you and your participants accurately.
- For mail-in payments, we ask all participants to download the Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training form and mail the completed form with payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
No refunds within one week prior to the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.