Family Nurturing Center strives to end the cycle of child abuse
by promoting individual well-being and healthy family relationships.
- Feb. 27 at 4 p.m.: Via Zoom
- March 23: Silent auction basket making
- March 28 at 4 p.m.: Via Zoom
- April 18 and/or 19: Volunteer to set up
- April 19: Attend the prom!
Rally support for Family Nurturing Center’s Prom for a Purpose fundraiser by:
- Inviting friends and colleagues to attend the Prom
- Making connections with potential sponsors
- Requesting silent auction prizes from organizations and individuals
- Sharing social media posts
- Volunteering at the event
- Consider hosting a gift-gathering party
- Consider serving as a host/hostess at the prom
Host & Hostesses
Table hosts and hostesses introduce new people to Family Nurturing Center. They buy a table at Prom for a Purpose and then invite friends, family and colleagues to join them that evening.
As a table host/hostess, you will receive 10 tickets to the Prom for the price of nine. Plus, you’ll receive recognition in the program.
Become a table hostess.