Case Aide, Visitation Program
Summary of Case Aide, Visitation Program
Assist in the smooth operation of the children’s visitation program by supporting visitation staff and meeting the needs of children and families in the program.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Substitute Positions Available
Visitation Program Coordinator and Floor Supervisors
- Supervise children before/after a visit begins when there are gaps in transportation.
- Assist in visitation by bringing developmentally appropriate toys and activities, snacks, or other items requested by the visitation facilitator.
- Escort children to the restroom as needed.
- Organize toys and activities for visits.
- Clean/sanitize toys regularly and ensure that visitation rooms are clean and organized.
- Provide back-up for visitation/direct service as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
High school diploma, with preference given to candidates with some college or training in child development. Requires strong customer service skills, knowledge of child development, and experience working with children. All positions at Family Nurturing Center require a shared vision and philosophy that promotes and enhances the agency mission, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality, and demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
The Case Aide must maintain positive working relationships with children and families served, HCJFS and court personnel, contract agencies, and all agency staff and volunteers.
Experience and/or training in trauma-informed care and motivation interviewing skills are preferred.
Client records and other agency and HCJFS information.
To apply for this position. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Family Nurturing Center
5 Spiral Drive, Ste. 100
Florence, KY 41042
It is the policy of the Family Nurturing Center® not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.