Data and Operations Coordinator
Summary of Data and Operations Coordinator
The Data and Operations Coordinator oversees and implements data collection and reporting for all agency programs in accordance with the grant, contract and funder requirements. Oversees and implements facility and operations for the Ohio office.
Chief Operating Officer in collaboration with Chief Program Officer
- Implementation of data collection and reporting including format, process procedure of gathering data for all agency programs under the guidance of the COO and CPO as well as the ongoing modification of process procedures as needed.
- Complete reporting of all participant and program data, outcomes, and evaluation tools in accordance with program grants, contracts and funder requirements in a timely manner.
- Ensure grant and funding requirements are met.
- Attend staff meetings and team meetings; attend all-agency meetings and events.
- Oversee the submission of an accurate and timely invoice to JFS for both Visitation and PES services.
- Coordinate facilities maintenance and information technology services for the Ohio office.
- Responsible for computer network administrator duties, including trouble shooting and coordinating outside assistance in Ohio office.
- Work with vendors and contractors to coordinate routine building maintenance as well as emergency needs for the Ohio office.
- Works with COO for building and space management in Ohio office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience working in a fast paced environment where change is a constant. Need to be detail oriented and able to work with numbers on a daily basis.. All positions at Family Nurturing Center require a shared vision and philosophy that promotes and enhances the agency mission, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality, and demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
Above-average ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Demonstrate an above average ability to work in Microsoft Office (Excel etc..), Access or other software/database systems. Ability to work under deadlines and multiple task pressures. Ability to handle sensitive information, maintain high level of confidentiality and to foster community partnerships.
The Data and Operations Coordinator must maintain positive working relationships with children and families served, agency staff and volunteers, facility representatives and vendors, court and law enforcement personnel, referring agencies, funders and representatives of community resources.
Client records and any confidential agency information.
Supervises the full time Billing Clerk and part time Visitation Program Assistant as well as any student interns as assigned.
To apply for this position. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Family Nurturing Center
5 Spiral Dr. Suite #100
Florence, KY 41042
It is the policy of the Family Nurturing Center® not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.