Summary of Treatment Services Group Facilitator
The Treatment Services Group Facilitator is responsible for planning and leading weekly group sessions for male adults who are healing from child sexual abuse.
Program Coordinator of KY Services or Designee
- Facilitate weekly groups for 90 minutes each week per 12 week session.
- Plan sessions according to identified curriculum
- Deliver the content of the curriculum and allow for therapeutic connection and processing of the participants application of the curriculum to their own circumstances
- Following each 12 week session, provide recommendations to supervisor to determine what services are appropriate for the participant following completion of the group.
- Make referrals for additional services as necessary to appropriate supervisor on duty and appropriate agency involved.
- Make reports of abuse or neglect allegations as required by law and in compliance with Family Nurturing Center’s abuse reporting practice procedure
- Maintain thorough and accurate written documentation of services provided as appropriate.
- Complete weekly case/progress notes.
- Complete discharge summaries
- Maintain documentation of all contacts with family members, referral sources and caregivers.
- Submit time sheets.
- Submit program and volunteer statistics as appropriate
- Assist in the evaluation of effective service provision.
- Administer pre and post tests to all clients.
- Provide data and information required for outcomes evaluation and units of service
- Maintain host sites in a clean and respectful manner
- Participate in ongoing professional development.
- Participate in weekly post processing following each group service with supervisor on duty.
- Attend related trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in Social Work, counseling, psychology or related field, or experience equivalent to educational requirements. All positions at Family Nurturing Center require a shared vision and philosophy that promotes and enhances the agency mission, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality, and demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
Experience and/or training in trauma informed care and motivation interviewing skills are
The Treatment Services Group Facilitator must maintain positive working relationships with children and families served, agency staff and volunteers, host site representatives, referring agencies, other victims service providers and community resources.
Client information and records
Treatment Services Group Assistants/volunteers who assist in the provision of group services
To apply for this position. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Family Nurturing Center
5 Spiral Drive, Ste. 100
Florence, KY 41042
It is the policy of the Family Nurturing Center® not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.