Gene Gardner, founder of Every Parent’s Library, recognized the privilege, and incredible responsibility of raising a child, and wanted to offer support for families. “I knew that people needed access to information,” said Gene, “but also realized that parents are busy. Videos seemed to be the perfect medium to help people get the skills needed to be great parents.”
Family Nurturing Center joined with the volunteer founders of Every Parent’s Library to expand this FREE program to reach out to more parents.
Want to be a great parent?
- Develop your parenting skills.
- Reduce your stress.
- Simplify your life.
- Improve your child’s health.
How it works…
- Each DVD is mailed to you
- You have a week to watch the video
- You will be asked for your feedback and to schedule your next DVD
- Mail the DVD back at our expense
- prenatal nutrition
- breast feeding vs. bottle
- preparing for baby’s arrival
- what to expect as baby grows
- prevent (SIDS) Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- baby’s need for attention
- crying, colic and spoiling
- creating good sleep patterns
- child– proofing your home
- separation anxiety
- discipline techniques
- feeding techniques
- potty training
So what is the Cost?
FREE viewing of excellent parenting DVDs.
FREE delivery and return postage for all DVDs.
FREE scheduling and follow-up to answer your questions.
FREE referral to professionals to answer additional questions.
Simply fill out a Member Agreement form and submit to Family Nurturing Center today!
Download an Every Parent’s Library brochure here.
For more information on Every Parent’s Library, or to register to view videos, contact our Prevention Services Coordinator.
EVERY PARENT'S LIBRARY OUTCOMES
86% of viewers gained knowledge in the specific subject area of the video viewed.