- The secrets for creating safe, living, stable and nurturing families.
- Positive discipline tools taught through a uniquely father-friendly method
for successful child behavior management.
- Effective family communication techniques to strengthen the father-child
and father-mother relationships.
- How to stop fighting and arguing by using proven-effective strategies for
conflict resolution and problem solving.
- How to achieve cooperation and teamwork in family life.
- Application of the Adult-Adolescent Parenting Inventory (AAPI-2)
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
- For online credit card payment, select the Register Online blue button. Include all participant names and personal contact information in the Contact Information field. We ask all participants to also download the Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training form and send completed form to Carol.email@example.com.
- For mail in payments, we ask all participants to download the Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training form and mail completed form with payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
No refunds within one week prior to training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.
January 12-14, 2021
Your personal computer with internet access
$400 per person