- The philosophy of Nurturing Parenting.
- The five parenting constructs of abuse/neglect.
- The impact of maltreatment on brain development.
- How to assess high risk parenting beliefs.
- To tailor make programs based on family’s needs.
- To gather process evaluation data.
- To evaluate pre-post program impact.
- To implement home, group program models.
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
In 2010 Carol received the recognition from Mark Perlman, principal author of the Nurturing Father’s Program as a Certified Consultant and Trainer. She has implemented the Nurturing Father’s Curriculum in Northern Kentucky.
Mail completed form and payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
8275 Ewing Blvd.
Florence, KY, 41042
No refunds within one week prior to training date. There will be a $25 cancelation fee per registrant.
April 3-5, 2017
$300 per person