Parenting Time Visitation Administrative Assistant
Summary of Parenting Time Visitation Administrative Assistant
This position is responsible for providing direct support to the Parenting Time Visitation Program by performing a wide variety of clerical duties, including organizing, coordinating, scheduling and performing various office functions including answering and directing main line calls/inquiries. In addition, this position provides direct support to the Data and Operations Coordinator with supporting our Program and uploading documents to contractors. This position will assist in ensuring effective communication between staff, volunteers, participants, and visitors. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
Data and Operations Coordinator
- Answers telephone in a professional manner and provides information and assistance or routes caller to appropriate staff member. Takes phone or visitor messages and delivers to appropriate individual. Provides information and referral services as needed.
- Greets visitors and volunteers to the office in a professional manner and directs them to the appropriate individual.
- Uploads observation forms and quarterly reports to our contractor as a primary function of this position. Greets visitors and volunteers to the office in a professional manner and directs them to appropriate individual.
- Prepares documents for subpoenas as requested.
- Works collaboratively and communicates appropriately with other staff members.
- Types, completes data entry, prepares reports, updates computer files, and proofreads documents as requested.
- Operates office machines including computer, fax, copier, and communications equipment.
- Makes copies, collates and staples materials as requested in a timely manner.
- Responds respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, classes, race, ethnic backgrounds, and religions in a manner that recognizes, affirms, and values the worth of individuals, families, and communities and protects and preserves the dignity of each.
- Responsible for overseeing/tracking referrals, and scheduling appointments for the Parenting Enrichment Program.
- Adheres to ethical standards of professionalism including maintaining confidentiality of each participant/family.
- Provide clerical assistance, including filing, faxing and maintaining participant files.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED certificate is required. Above-average ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.), Access or other software/database systems. Ability to work under deadlines and multiple task pressures, in a fast paced environment. Ability to handle sensitive information, maintain high level of confidentiality and to foster community partnerships. All positions at Family Nurturing Center require a shared vision and philosophy that promotes and enhances the agency mission, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality, and demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
Some college/business/computer classes preferred. Excellent clerical skills, including strong organizational skills, customer service and Microsoft office proficiency. Experience and/or training in trauma informed care and motivational interviewing skills are preferred.
The Visitation Administrative Assistant must maintain positive working relationships with families served, all agency staff and volunteers, site representatives, and community resources.
Participant records and other agency and HCJFS information.
To apply for this position. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Family Nurturing Center
5 Spiral Drive Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
It is the policy of the Family Nurturing Center® not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.