Summary of Visitation Facilitator
Full time position available to provide supervised visitation services to families and children referred by the Hamilton County Department of Job and Family Services, provide parenting education and mentoring services and input into permanency planning. This position works in our Cincinnati office.
Visits Clinical Supervisor
This position works in our Hamilton County location at 7162 Reading Road, 5th floor, Cincinnati, OH
- Perform visitation services in the office, in the client home, or other community location determined appropriate based on referral and assessment of safety.
- Supervise and observe visitation to ensure safe and nurturing interactions.
- Provide intervention techniques and feedback to participating families.
- Maintain accurate and thorough case files on each child/family.
- Complete required paperwork, including observation forms, evaluation criteria, demographic information, statistics, timesheets, and other agency forms.
- Maintain and assure order in the Visits Rooms, office areas, and other parts of the building.
- Interact in a professional and respectful manner with clients, coworkers, and Hamilton County Job and Family Services staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, or FNC Management Staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant human services field required. Knowledge/experience of working with children and families. Knowledge of child development, nurturing approaches to parenting, and verbal de-escalation techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- All positions at the Family Nurturing Center require a shared vision and philosophy that promotes and enhances the agency mission, the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality, and demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
To apply for this position. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Family Nurturing Center
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
It is the policy of the Family Nurturing Center® not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.