Virtual Nurturing Father’s Facilitator Training January 9-11, 2024
January 9, 2024 @ 9:30 am - January 11, 2024 @ 4:30 pm
- The Roots of Fathering
- Nurturing Ourselves/Our Children
- Fathering Sons/Fathering Daughters
- Discipline Without Violence
- Playing with Children
- Managing Anger/Resolving Conflict
- Teamwork with Spouse/Partner
- Balancing Work and Fathering
- Communication and Problem Solving
- Cultural Influences
- Dealing with Feelings
- The Father I Choose To Be
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
Training is equivalent to 15 CEUs by the Kentucky and Ohio Board of Social Work.
- Register online below using a credit card
- For mail-in payments: Download Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training Form below and mail the completed form with a check made payable to Family Nurturing Center
No refunds within one week before the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.