Holistic Events | Agency Events | Trainings
Virtual Nurturing Father’s Facilitator Training January 18-20, 2023
January 18 @ 9:30 am - January 20 @ 4:30 pm
- The secrets for creating safe, loving, stable, and nurturing families.
- Positive discipline tools taught through a uniquely father-friendly method
for successful child behavior management.
- Effective family communication techniques to strengthen the father-child
and father-mother relationships.
- How to stop fighting and arguing by using proven-effective strategies for
conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- How to achieve cooperation and teamwork in family life.
- Application of the Adult-Adolescent Parenting Inventory (AAPI-2)
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
Training is equivalent to 15 CEUs by the Kentucky and Ohio Board of Social Work.
- Register online below using a credit card
- For mail-in payments: Download Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training Form below and mail the completed form with a check made payable to Family Nurturing Center
No refunds within one week before the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.