Virtual Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training: January 25-27, 2023 THIS TRAINING IS NOW SOLD OUT
January 25 @ 9:30 am - January 27 @ 4:30 pm
- The philosophy of Nurturing Parenting.
- The five parenting constructs of abuse/neglect.
- The impact of maltreatment on brain development.
- How to assess high-risk parenting beliefs.
- To tailor-make programs based on family’s needs.
- To gather process evaluation data.
- To evaluate pre-post program impact.
- To implement home, group program models.
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
- For mail-in payments, we ask all participants to download the Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training form and mail the completed form with payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
No refunds within one week before the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.
This event is 9:30am-4:30pm Eastern Time