Virtual Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training Families in Substance Abuse Treatment & Recovery: May 10-11, 2023
May 10 @ 9:00 am - May 11 @ 4:00 pm
- How to help parents explore their childhood experiences, their fears, and their strengths.
- How to help parents explore effects of substance abuse on themselves and their families, and strengthen their recovery.
- How to help parents develop self-awareness and build nurturing skills using a variety of techniques and activities that accommodate different learning styles.
- How to help parents explore their own process of development as adults in recovery, and examine the parallels and differences in the development of their children.
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
- For mail-in payments, we ask all participants to download the Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training form and mail the completed form with payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
No refunds within one week before the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.
This event is 9:00am-4:00pm Eastern Time