Nurturing Program for Parents & Their Children with Special Needs and Health Challenges Facilitator Training
June 2 @ 10:00 am - June 3 @ 5:00 pm
- Review the philosophy of Nurturing Parenting.
- Explore hopes and fears in raising children w/ special needs.
- Develop effective parenting skills for children w/ special needs.
- Develop coping strategies to help parents.
- To tailor make programs based on family’s needs.
- Develop a foundation of cooperation in the family.
- To evaluate pre-post program impact.
- To implement home, group, and community program models.
Carol Lapin, MSSW, has been teaching, training, and sharing the philosophy and skills of the Nurturing Parenting Programs® for adults, children, and adolescents since 1996. In 1998 she received the recognition of Dr. Stephen Bavolek, principal author of the programs, as a National Trainer and Consultant in the Nurturing Parenting Programs®.
- For mail-in payments, we ask all participants to download the Nurturing Parenting Facilitator Training form and mail the completed form with payment to:
Family Nurturing Center
Attn: Carol Lapin
5 Spiral Drive, Suite 100
Florence, KY 41042
No refunds within one week before the training date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee per registrant.
This event is 9am-4pm Central Time